Skip to content
- The Administrator of the Data is the e-Shop.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the laws in force to prevent access to them third parties.
- Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and adequately protected against unauthorized access.
- When placing an order and registering in the newsletter , you agree to our processing of your personal data. Providing personal data by the client is voluntary, but failure to consent to the processing of personal data may prevent the client to make purchases or to use services electronically. The client is responsible for providing false personal data.
- The e-Shop processes personal data in order to conclude and execute contracts for the sale of goods ordered in the store, the provision of services by electronic means and by a separate agreement for the purposes of marketing and promotion.
- Consistent with the laws in force, the e-Shop clients have the right to access and check their personal data, modify them and request their removal.